Wednesday, September 13, 2006

A Spotty Return

I'd blog more often if the internet here actually worked more often. Usually it's just a bunch of clicking and refreshing and endless hoping for something that either doesn't quite happen, or frustrates me so much in the happening that it's not even worth it in the end.

I could draw some parallels there, but I don't think I will. Instead, I'm going to prepare for the Metaphysics presentation I'm almost certain to fail. (I'm not even certain I WILL fail it, but I'm not willing to believe that any of my criticisms or analyses are correct at this juncture. I'm not used to this actual philosophy thing. My old classes were just a jumble of boring lectures, interspersed with take-home essay tests we could look up on Wikipedia.)

I hope you guys are having fun. Let me know what you're up to.

1 Comments:

Blogger Baltazar said...

I googled it ,is it M Fire "fast reliable internet connections"

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home