Monday, August 21, 2006

Money, It's A Hit

I would really, really love to know how most college students can survive by only working 20 hours a week. How do you guys have enough for rent, and food, and everything else?

Oh yeah, food. That's what I forgot to calculate in my how-few-hours-per-week-can-I-work-and-still-get-by worrying spree of this morning. I'm probably forgetting a lot of crucial expenses, and I'll only come to realize it when I need to pay the bill and come to find I only own four cents and a few long lashes to bat. And since everything's digital now, I can't even count on flirting to reduce the cost of anything - hmm, maybe if I sent the insurance company a little winky-eyed emoticon, they'd reduce my rates. It's something to consider, anyway.

Let's just all pray that my car doesn't explode, or at least if it does, that I'm in the explosion and therefore able to both, A. fulfill my desire to die in a fiery explosion, and B. get out of paying for anything.

2 Comments:

Blogger Baltazar said...

Money is a human invention.It replaced slavery when slavery lost the PR contest.How did we get to a state were we have to toady to paranoid cliques or move into the underbrush?

7:51 PM  
Blogger Mooney said...

... don't give me that do-goody-good bullshit.

Sorry for the profanity, but whenever you post a lyric, you know I have to finish it.

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home