Thursday, September 14, 2006

This Is What She Said Gets Her Through It

I presented on the identity of indiscernibles today. All I know is, the professor always asks a "tough question," and I absolutely nailed it. Nailed it to the point that he sat back and nodded his head approvingly. And then later in class I asked a question that actually stumped him for a few minutes. I think I'm getting a hang of this philosophy thing.

The best part of my day, though, was when I had to go to the football player's study hall to drum up people for the date auction. I basically flirted my way into a group of guys and charmed them all into selling themselves for the literary magazine. Oh, and I gave out my phone number. He's only 18, and it's just so he can pay me for any paper help I give him, but still -- a number's a number.

I guess this is the sort of thing I get up to when I don't have to work, which makes me believe that someone should offer to pay all my bills for me and support me in general, so that I'm free to continue goofing around.

Wait. That's what I did for twenty years. Nevermind, I guess.

3 Comments:

Blogger AlieMalie said...

no, no. definitely aim for having someone pay for you to continue goofing around. or at least live like you do. :)

2:18 PM  
Blogger Mooney said...

If I don't let myself be happy now, then when?

If not now when?

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Thinks for a minute*

You gave me your phone number the other day...and said I could call you when I needed help with a paper(not that I need it. Remember I have Professor Hufford! Gosh I love that class). I wonder if that is me you are talking about. HOWEVER...the number that you did give me, was the WRONG NUMBER!! Thanks ALOT! I called it and some dude's answering machine picked up. It was kinda funny, in a not so funny sort of way :P

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home