Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Finals Week, Part VIII

I didn't think it was humanly possible to be this exhausted, but here I am, with a eight-hour shift ahead of me, and then two and a half hours in the library. I hate finals.

My last day at the Stop In is on Saturday, and I'm extremely touched by the number of people who have told me they'll miss me. It doesn't mean they actually will, but they took 4.3 extra seconds out of their day to say kind things to me, and if this last week has taught me anything, it is how precious 4.3 seconds are. I can write two sentences in that amount of time, or locate 15 relevant sources. Or stare blankly at the monitor while I try to remember what my argument was, why I even thought I could do this double major thing, and why I hate myself so terribly.

I'm living for Tuesday night. When I (hopefully!) start my new job.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Baltazar said...

All Hail Gmail

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't hate yourself - there are many who love you. I hope your finals go well; I know how hard you have worked.

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home