Friday, June 08, 2007

Maybe I Can Get My Mom To Do His Family History, Too

Apparently Eliot is part Turkish Van, which is where his gorgeous cheekbones, round eyes, and fluffy tail came from, along with his amazing jumping abilities, love of water, and, oh yes, the "love nips." I could do without the love biting, kiddo, which is why I slip sleeping powder into your cat food, bwa ha ha.

It's good to finally know where this little beast came from and to have an explanation for a lot of the weird stuff he does. For instance, he's not a big meow-er, but he makes this sort of squeaky...sound...is really the only way to describe it, and I know it freaks some people (Stephanie) out, but apparently that's just what his DNA makes him do, so back up off him.

And yes, this was a blog about a cat. My cat. I'm turning into a Cat Lady....

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger PeterK said...

Someday? Can I meet Elliott?
Did I spell his name right?

8:01 PM  
Blogger juxtaposer said...

You can meet him anytime you'd like, Pete! And his name is Eliot, as in T.S.

12:15 AM  
Blogger PeterK said...

Yay! Just need to find a way up there... Hmmm...

Ah. Sorry...
Eliot. No doubles...

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home