Monday, April 04, 2005

"I'm Not Crazy, I'm Just A Little Unwell"

I can't be the only non-crazy person left in the world. I promise you, any way you look at it, I'm not even qualified to BE sane. Case in point? I have a personal vendetta against APA formatting, supporting (of course; who wouldn't?) MLA instead and dreaming of the day where we can stage warfare involving facepaint and bullets and take those APA fools out.... Like I said, I'm not all there.

So ya know what? Go out today, and treat everyone decently. Think about the decisions you make and how they'll affect people, and just strive for normalcy, or some semblance thereof. I don't mean become boring, because that certainly wouldn't solve anything; just play nice with the other children, okay?

1 Comments:

Blogger Baltazar said...

how much did the chaple bells motel cost ?

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home