Friday, May 09, 2008

I'll Admit It, All Those Fancy Badges Are Kind Of Intimidating

I thought Buena Vista was overrun by police people. I thought it was probably the most overrun by police people locale in the entire history of ever. And then I moved back to Frederick. This place is crawling with cops! I counted and saw five different cars just in the four blocks I walked to a boutique in town in happen to like. Four blocks, five police cars, and still people are allowed to behave like complete tools. I wish that were an arrestable offense.

On a side note, I almost went back to one of the nice police women just to tell her I thought she was really pretty. But then I thought better of it. But really, she was pretty, and she looked way too nice to be wielding a gun and a badge.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home